Tuesday, June 29, 2010

dapat 30 pic dan 2 nice song

last day dapat 30 pic and 2 song..... i like all of the picture adn that song too...anyway thankz to you coz give me that nice song and the picture hahahaha....u know what im thinking now....i want bring that picture to my top model at my studio hehehehe evryone can see your picture there hahahaha...but im still know that is private picture so not for display or sharing hehehe....anyway so nice went im calling you last day...hahahahaha and i can saw my neonode still good in your hand hehehehe and that nice flower hahahaha...evrything i'm remember for the sweet memory if i still can live....but i'm here still worries about you coz me you are sick now...why not i bring you go to clinic...if i'm bring you to the clinic for sure averything is ok not like now......hate my self coz make mistake....

No comments: